Noh wins with 14 Nike clubs and RZN Platinum ball in the bag.
APRIL 28, 2014 – Nike Athlete Seung-Yul Noh posted a final round score of 19-under 269 to notch his first PGA Tour victory at the Zurich Classic.
The 22-year-old – the youngest to win on Tour this year — was fourth in driving distance for the tournament, averaging more than 304 yards off the tee with his Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Tour driver featuring Fly-Brace technology for more forgiving distance. Noh also tied for fourth for greens in regulation at 79 percent, playing Nike VRS Forged, VR Pro Combo and Pro Blade irons.
With a new Nike Method 005 mallet putter and Nike RZN Platinum ball with Speedlock RZN technology in the bag, Noh was seventh in putts per greens in regulation and is the first player ever to complete 54 holes without a bogey at TPC Louisiana.
Noh sported apparel from Nike’s Tour Performance collection and Nike Lunar Control.
NOH’S NIKE GOLF ARSENAL
- Driver: Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Tour 8.5-degree (Graphite Design Prototype)
- Fairway Wood: Nike VRS Covert 3-wood/15-degree
- Hybrid: Nike VRS Forged (2), VR Pro Combo (4), VR Pro Blade (5-9)
- Irons: Nike VRS Forged (2), VR Pro Combo (4), VR Pro Blade (5-9)
- Wedges: VR Forged 47-degree, 51-degree, 56-degree and 60-degree
- Putter: Nike Method 005
- Ball: Nike RZN Platinum
- Apparel: Nike Tour Performance Collection
- Footwear: Nike Lunar Control
SOURCE: Nike Golf